Girlies

Girlies
Isla, Hope and Grace

Thursday 26 March 2015

Recipe: dairy free fudgesicles & cheerio, peanut butter treats

It can be difficult to find yummy treats that is part of the girls diet. I feel bad that they can't just eat anything without being in pain. With summer coming and living in Arizona I am constantly looking for cold treats for the girls. Today I tried dairy free fudgesicles, after all who doesn't like chocolate?

 DAIRY FREE FUDGESICLES
1 can full fat coconut milk
1 cup almond milk
3 tbsp cocoa
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp liquid stevia or maple syrup, honey, agave nectar

Put everything in the blender and mix. Once you have it all mixed together then pour in Popsicle molds and freeze. 


Next I made Cheerios, peanut butter treats. The girls can't have marshmallows unless I make vegan ones. My husband was looking in the pantry and there was quite a bit of Cheerios so then I got online to figure out a snack to make for them. I ended up make cheerio treats.

CHEERIO TREATS
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup honey
3 cups Cheerios

Put the honey and peanut butter in a pot and mix together til it's all melted. Once it's all melted mix in the Cheerios. Pour in an 8 x 8 pan and chill in the refrigerator for an hour.

Hope you enjoy these!! 

No comments: